The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-saw-this-interview-and-stahl-did-no-such-thing-20535258.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT: Lying weasels at 60 Minutes Date:  3/24/2004  2:14 PM
Author:  pekinrobin Number:  159009 of 882486

I saw this interview, and Stahl did no such thing. "Slip her tongue in his ear?" She expressed disbelief. This ninny's biggest gaff was when Clarke pointed out the high cost of fighting the wrong enemy, and Stahl burbled out, "What cost is that?"

I mean, WTF? Lady? Ever hear of Iraq. Sheesh.

To be honest, I lost all respect for Stahl when she revealed that during the Reagan years, she interviewed Reagan and quickly realized that he had Alzheimer's but chose not to reveal this to the American public. Who died and made her God and gave her the ability to pick and choose whether or not essential information about their leader is made available to the American public? And yet she would be the first to squeal if Pravda had refused to mention that Yeltsin was a roaring alcoholic of the first water...

Imus doesn't have an honest bone in his body, so it's somewhat "pot kettle black." His description of the Clarke/Stahl interview is frankly weird to one who actually saw the interview.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us