The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Private / Foolish Feedback

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/guess-what-everybody-it-was-all-a-joke-20613692.aspx

Subject:  Guess What Everybody - It Was All A JOKE!!! Date:  4/9/2004  11:32 AM
Author:  FoolAmy Number:  186 of 190

I don't want to make anybody feel bad but after spending the past week reading some of these posts I can no longer bite my tongue.

I am absolutely amazed by the number of people who apparently still have not caught onto the fact that this was all an April Fool's joke!! I mean really, not to be rude... but come on people WAKE UP!!!!! IT WAS ALL A JOKE!

Buffett buys Krispy Kreme -- APRIL FOOL'S JOKE.
Credit Card for Teens - APRILS FOOL'S JOKE.
Tom Gardner looking for hottie girlfriend story - APRIL FOOLS JOKE. (But I am still more than willing to step up to the plate should Tom ever come to his senses)

The same goes for any other April Fool's day stories I might have omitted. The stories appeared on the Motley FOOL on April 1st... APRIL FOOLS DAY. (Anyone seeing a connection here?)

Hopefully this has enlightened a few people and I won't have to read any more posts from people lecturing about the evils of teen credit cards.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us