The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / It's Earnings That Count

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/ietc-20766861.aspx

Subject:  IETC Date:  5/13/2004  9:54 PM
Author:  hheiserman Number:  77 of 1817

Meddler -

Thanks for setting up this board, which I just found out about. Actually, Ghost of Dreams told me the site existed a month or so back, but I couldn't find it. In any event, I am here, proud to be a Fool member, and also a HG subscriber.

Unfortunately, there are a few mistakes with the book. Being a perfectionist, this is frustrating. Ghost and a few other kind readers pointed these errors out, and I have created a word document that has all the corrections. I intend to post them at my web site at wwww.earningspower.com in the next week or so.

I welcome all questions so send me an e-mail at hewitt.heiserman@earningspower.com. If of general interest, we can add to the FAQ.

Like you, I am seeking low-risk growth companies; i.e., companies forging an Earnings Power Staircase. A few of these companies will go up 5-100x over the next 10-25 years; I want to be on that train and I bet you do, as well.

To all the fellow Fools who have bought and read my book, my most sincere thanks!

Best,

Hewitt
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us