The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Sports / College Football

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/trust-me-the-natives-are-restless-his-job-20934009.aspx

Subject:  Re: When will the College Football Season Get He Date:  6/23/2004  4:13 PM
Author:  StarBellyDave Number:  452 of 5241

Trust me... the natives are restless. His job security depends on his (unlikely) ability to beat OU this year.

I have my doubts about Mack Brown's ability, but I will say this: Jason White is overrated and Vince Young (barring lingering effects from surgery) should quickly be coming into his own. In the battle of QBs, I think the tide's turning in favor of the Horns.

That said, the rest of OU looks rather loaded. If they can get a running back, they could be scary. Of course, we (K-State) get to rematch them at our house this year while we're breaking in a new QB! I was reasonably confident before last year's Big XII Championship Game (the most enjoyable college football game I've ever watched), but I'm quite a bit more nervous about this year's OU game. Scary.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us