The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Libertarian Fools

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-admit-that-i-have-limited-information-20969235.aspx

Subject:  Re: JohnGaltII : Poetry in motion Date:  7/1/2004  1:27 PM
Author:  JustCallMeTodd Number:  9258 of 23810

I admit that I have limited information. Basically, only what he posted on TMF. I understand that he had some very admirable qualities. Most all do. It was obvious that he was fairly intelligent. He was not mean or discourteous. I am sure that he will be deeply missed by those that love him. If I had known him personally, he might even have been a friend.
Despite his many fine traits, his attitudes toward public policy were often misplaced,if not just plain wrong.
I offered that his solipcistic attitude may have in some fashion led to the event that killed him.
Is this wrong, or the truth?

This will be the only post of yours I'll ever see again as you are now welcomed to my P-Box. But I will say this with as much malice as it can be afforded. It's a shame that people like Ken are the ones that go early instead of people like yourself. And when you do go I hope it's the most painful and drawn out experience because you don't deserve mercy.

Todd
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us