The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Arts, Travel & Entertainment / Reality Television

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/me-too-colin-has-serious-anger-problems-i-21213008.aspx

Subject:  Re: Amazing Race: Dubai Date:  8/25/2004  10:42 AM
Author:  zeegirly Number:  2411 of 3736

Me too. Colin has serious anger problems. I couldn't believe his approach to the taxi guy. I understand he was frustrated, but he was such an Ugly American. And I couldn't believe how mean he was to Christie and that there was no later voiceover in which he acknowledged acting like a schmuck. He basically said he wanted her to support him no matter what kind of an a$$ he was being. That's just silly.

I felt so bad for the taxi driver. I was okay with Colin being upset about the donut (I know I would have been), but the way he talks to people - trying to intimidate them makes me crazy. He needs Dr. Phil so badly. ;)

Overall, I didn't find this week's episode too exciting -- you didn't really to get to see a lot of Dubai other than the inside of taxis and some shots of sand-dunes.

It was more stressful for me than anything. I kept hoping that Colin's head would explode and put us out of our misery.

So, who's going to end up cutting their hair next week?

I'm hoping the twins or the models.

Zee

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us