The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/you-liberals-want-to-betray-middle-america-and-21294079.aspx

Subject:  Re: Who so many left wing posts? Date:  9/11/2004  2:23 PM
Author:  JETHROnELLY Number:  581232 of 2229064

You Liberals want to betray middle America and smaller states so that incompetent Liberals only have to cater to the coasts of America.

Proof that you KNOW that Democrats today hold a true minority view and appeal only to certain interest groups, NOT a nation.

Jedi

Rep's and dem's BOTH cator and appeal to special interest groups. Let's get real. Both parties have problems, and it amazes me to see people unwilling to admit the inadequacies ( to the point where the elephant is in front of their nose, eyes, and they STILL continue to deny it's existance) of both parties, as well as the positive's they both bring to the table. (no I am not a Naderite)

Shouldn't the majority vote win? is not that what the founding fathers intended?

"I'm republican right or wrong" "I'm a Democrat right or wrong" "I am an independant right or wrong" "I am American right or wrong" "...Love it or leave it" right or wrong.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE *** The Man ( maybe the lessor of 2 evils?) not the party *** VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us