The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Arts, Travel & Entertainment / Best Travel Spots/Tips

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/we-skied-steamboat-springs-3-years-ago-at-the-end-21322915.aspx

Subject:  Re: Spring Skiing? Date:  9/17/2004  12:37 PM
Author:  ridge8 Number:  4965 of 24535

We skied Steamboat Springs 3 years ago at the end of March. We had a great time. The kids loved it (ages 11 and 8 at the time). We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived to learn that kids skied free with adults who purchased a 5 day lift ticket or more. I don't know how long you are planning to ski, but this will cut your lift ticket fees in half if you meet the requirements (age of kids, number of days, etc). I did have to fax a copy of my daughter's birth certificate to them when I got home to verify her age. I don't remember the specifics of the deal (age cutoff, etc), but check it out to see if they still offer such a program.

We used the ski school for my son who tried snowboarding for the first time. After 1 1/2 days of lessons, he was skiing the same slopes we were (mostly intermediate, a few black diamonds).
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us