The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/good-old-jewish-guilt-works-every-time-what-it-21536917.aspx

Subject:  Re: Paul Has Been Suspended Date:  11/1/2004  5:41 PM
Author:  dovbaer6 Number:  628416 of 2303553

Good old Jewish guilt, works every time.

What, it should kill you to learn a little Hebrew?

And make sure you practice your piano, your father kills himself to make money for your lessons.

Eat that gefilte fish already, don't you know people are starving in China?

Mom!!! Is that you?!?!

Derek

------------

Don't be such a schmarty pants, you haven't called in two days. What, changing your diapers and nursing your for 2 years wasn't enough sacrifice for you? You can't even find your way to a phone to call your mother Mr Bigshot, galavanting around Iraq of all places.

Uncle Izzy had chest pains last week. Your father told him over and over to stop eating all that treif food. Izzy claims it was the borscht with sour cream that clogged up his arteries.

And cousin Schmuley is still running around with that shiksa girl, oy the heartache his mother is going through right now.

Last week your sister Sarah came home with a tatoo, I got down on my hands and knees and put my head in the oven. Sarah pulled me out and my arthritis started acting up in my left foot. She drove me to the emergency room and I had to wait two hours for an MRI. Then this goyisha doctor told me nothing was wrong and had the nerve to tell me that I should see a psychiatrist!

Later that night the phone rang. I answered it and said 'who died'? But, it was only that meshugennah aunt of mine complaining to me about HER problems. She should be so lucky to only have a husband with one heart attack, let alone three.

God, take me now please... oh, I gotta go, the Nanny is on TV.

Love you dahling,

Mamella

PS, when is that wife of yours going to give me a grandchild, anyway?

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us