The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Shares in Diff. A/Cs Date:  5/20/2005  9:40 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  79397 of 132201

Can you request BBK replace B shares with equivalent A shares? At their discretion to honor the request, they use to allow the request.

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us