The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks B / Berkshire Hathaway

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/started-a-blog-22741786.aspx

Subject:  Started a Blog. Date:  7/13/2005  1:02 PM
Author:  dardashti Number:  106365 of 245532

I've decided to regularly post my thoughts relating to "Benjamin Graham Screening" and "Academic Studies on Value Investing" at:

** www.ShaiDardashti.com **

(Of course, I'll continue to periodically contribute and reflect on others' thoughts here at TMF...)

===

The blog is slowly taking form. As evident from some of my communications to members of the board (both public and private), and the early content of the blog, I'm still very much developing my own investment style – based on Graham and eventually adding “Buffett-esque” / “Fisher-ian” qualities. As stated a few times, all the insight from everyone on the group is extremely appreciated - and I really do thank you for your feedback.

===

I posted the results of some of my Graham inspired stock selections, the culmination of some research that attempts to update a Tweedy Brown report on academic studies to modern investment conditions, and a concept blog that borders on looking towards technical analysis as a means to identify fundamental elements that would be beneficial in adjusting the Graham screens, and hopefully sustain better performance...

I'd be curious to hear some educated comments on the matters. Feel free to email directly.

Best,

Shai Dardashti ( ShaiDardashti@gmail.com )
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us