The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: IRA Deduction On Form 1040 Date:  9/20/2005  11:23 PM
Author:  Donna405 Number:  80800 of 129271

The IRA is different from the 401K. Your 401K contributions are pre-tax. Needless to say, that would not go on your 1040. It appears you do not have a traditional IRA.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us