The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Food & Drink / BBQ, Art of, Fun(ky), The

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/3-reputation-okay-so-ive-only-known-one-of-23063723.aspx

Subject:  Re: Finally Bought A Grill Date:  9/22/2005  1:00 AM
Author:  blungold Number:  24914 of 84465

3) Reputation - Okay, so I've only known one of person who has owned this grill...and I can't even remember his name. But! It was one of the guys on this board who gave me advice during my decision phase. He seemed pretty happy with how well it was built, which had a large part in my ultimately deciding to go with it.

Yeah, I think I might have been the anonymous poster you were referring to. Didn't know one rec = reputation, but I'll just conclude that my word means a lot and leave it at that. ;-) I hope that sales commission check from CharGriller's in the mail!

The attachment of the side smoker box takes a bit of effort and figuring out - especially the punching out of the cut-outs - but once you get the hang of it, you start to see that it's pretty ingeniously built for expansion.

Hope you're happy with your new purchase. Just make sure you get the cover if you're storing it outside so it don't rust. And, as recommended previously, make sure to season those iron grates. Mine are still a bit rusty from my neglecting to do so (and will probably be in need of replacement in a year or two).
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us