The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Food & Drink / BBQ, Art of, Fun(ky), The


Subject:  Re: Finally Bought A Grill Date:  9/23/2005  7:53 AM
Author:  Bkeepr100 Number:  24938 of 84517

"Just a couple words of caution. The bubbles coming from the process are pure hydrogen. It is extremely flammable. Do not set it up by an open pilot light, and make sure you have some ventilation. Failure to do so will probably wind you up on the Darwin List...."

also add to that short list anything that would spark when actived...including...light switches, phones (ja, cell phones), washers, dryers,...(aw, Heck anything that uses electicity for power)

Better safe than............... spread over a acre of ground in a explosion.

Better yet do outdooors under a roof. (Plenty of air that way, no detonation possible.)

B-man Rick

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us