The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Closed Boards / Mutual Funds

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/the-investools-thing-is-an-incredible-waste-of-23174565.aspx

Subject:  Re: Investools Date:  10/17/2005  10:58 AM
Author:  feedmeNOWhuman Number:  13385 of 18064

The Investools thing is an incredible waste of time and money, unless you want to spend $4000 on a two-day seminar on daytrading software, and then spend hundreds more for a 6-month subscription to their website. I got a pair of free tickets to their seminar once, but it was just a 90-minute ad for the $4000 seminar. A bunch of hype about magical software that can supposedly tell you which stocks are going up and which are going down.

Does anyone really think such software actually exists?

They wouldn't allow questions at the seminar (such as "Can you beat the S & P 500?"), and the speaker made a lot of deceptive statements. For example, he said "I have no debt. My house, my car, my kids college, are all paid for."

He never said that the software was what paid for it. And you weren't allowed to point that out, because no questions were allowed.

We sat through the freebie, and that's 90 minutes we'll never get back. Stay away.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us