The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Advice for someone with kids getting a divor Date:  11/22/2005  7:34 PM
Author:  Fletch52 Number:  81624 of 128043

Phil: The fact is this individual has to make a decision. She has to work out a deal with her ex-husband. We don't have a crystal ball so all I can do is give her advice based on the facts we know. Therefore I am trying to clarify on this board if my scenario would work.

I repeat the basic question. Can you file as HOH without any dependants based upon new rules for qualifying children.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us