The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Child's Roth Date:  12/5/2005  4:04 PM
Author:  reallyalldone Number:  48638 of 101521

Perhaps better than an IRA is to open a 529 account to save for his college education.

Be sure to read all the rules for a 529 opened with the kid's money. there are some differences in how the account can be handled.


Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us