The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Relationships / Sex and Relationships

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/good-im-not-exactly-sure-why-you-all-seem-so-23625993.aspx

Subject:  Re: EVERYONE! Date:  1/29/2006  8:34 AM
Author:  SheofNoName Number:  54898 of 65695

Good! I'm not exactly sure why you all seem so determined to tell me that I am wrong about him. Or that I shouldn't feel this way. What is the worst thing that will happen? The relationship goes south and I am disappointed? It's not like I've never felt that before.

I am a very open person. It is just my nature. He actually likes that about me and responds in kind. I am not going to pretend to be someone else just because he might not like me the way I am.

I'm sorry if this is so frustrating for everyone to accept, but I am not endangering my life or career. I will be fine.

I am much more worried about getting ripped apart here on the boards then I am about getting hurt in my dating life.

So "give up" (whatever that means) if you want to, or just like me for who I am and be happy for me and know that if all of your concerns are right, that I will still be ok.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us