The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Relationships / Sex and Relationships

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/and-i-just-reread-your-post-and-realized-that-you-23626010.aspx

Subject:  Re: EVERYONE! Date:  1/29/2006  8:41 AM
Author:  SheofNoName Number:  54899 of 65695

And I just reread your post and realized that you were talking about waffle and not my new guy.

I apologize.

I didn't know waffle well enough to know that it was a one night stand. Yes, it was a mistake. It was also a mistake to let the boards get to me and to have eventually discussed it at all.

Waffle is a nice guy and I hate that things went this way. But I am fine and he is fine and hopefully we have all moved on.

Frankly, I am fine with the one night stand thing and I do understand what you are saying about that. What I don't understand is the mean spirited attacks made by certain posters. I am not a mean person and I believe it builds a great deal of bad kharma to do so. But I do realize that there are some bad people in the world and if this is as close as I currently get to them, that is fine.

My friends know me and love me and respect me for what I have done with my life. I am healthy and happy. Don't feel frustrated. I am FINE. Really!
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us