The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / It's Earnings That Count

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hewitt-thanks-for-the-recap-i-agree-with-6-and-23675096.aspx

Subject:  Re: Blue Nile's 2005 Results Date:  2/8/2006  9:45 AM
Author:  rpanton Number:  799 of 1817

Hewitt:

Thanks for the recap. I agree with #6 and am also concerned with #2.

To post a table or spreadsheet data surrround the text with < pre > and < /pre > (take out the spaces). To save the spreadsheet data use 'save as' is excel and select formatted (space delimited) text then surround it with the same formatting characters within your post. Open it up and paste it in.

I'd love to see your data regularly on these boards as the more tools available to an investor, the better the insight into a company. (to quote Charlie Munger "To the man with only a
hammer, every problem looks like a nail.") I have considered posting more data and probably will in the future. People (and I believe those on these boards are an open minded and educated bunch) should understand it is only for reference purposes and subject to the interpretation of each individual but it could help a lot in the education process as I believe yours would.

Thanks again.

rp

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us