The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: TurboTax and 1099-MISC Date:  3/23/2006  9:19 AM
Author:  TerryMcK Number:  85322 of 128124

I can't comment on the treatment of your dividend as ordinary income, but if that is the case then you can get it on the form.

I enter income here fairly often (for the % I save on buying company stock). If you go to the income section of TT you will get to a point where it asks for other income. You can enter the amount as well as the description.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us