The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: How do you handle volatility? Date:  4/23/2006  8:24 PM
Author:  vickifool Number:  51354 of 90437

The last time I checked Treasury Direct, it wasn't possible to title the account to a trust.

If you have a trust, what you need is a Legacy Treasury Direct account. The difference is that you have to fill out and send in paper to open it, and they send you paper statements. Just about everything else, you can opt to do on-line. You can even download the forms.

Vickifool -- just opened a Legacy Treasury Direct trust account.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us