The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/check-back-in-april-2005-stock-is-still-cheaper-24247829.aspx

Subject:  Re: PDLI - Tinker and All Date:  6/20/2006  12:18 AM
Author:  TMFBreakerTinker Number:  27166 of 116519

Check back in April 2005. Stock is still cheaper, only cheaper, and for no good reason other than some vague concerns about the "pipeline".

Nothing has changed about the pipeline since these vague concerns were presented by an analyst who never really articulated what they were.

In any event, up to each other. I certainly am not omnipotent in regard as to whether or not there is something secret and hidden going on at PDLI that justifies the lower valuation. But absent that, it is cheap, and PDLI is a long-term rapid grower, 25%+ CAGR for many years to come, at least through 2012 or so I should think if all goes reasonably well, at least is my guesstimate. Not many companies at this valuation can even make such a claim and hold a straight face. It could prove conservative here.

As I may have indicated I do own a few thousand shares, having recently bought back in and tempted to buy many more, but that would also require moving money from other things that I really don't want to move money from now, so not sure if I'll get around to it, at least not until my wife gives me another monthly stipend of new money to pour into the SEP.

ISRG below $100 again.

Tinker
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us