The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Windowseat's View

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/thank-you-that-is-unbelievably-and-incredibly-24266366.aspx

Subject:  Re: I could use a little help, here Date:  6/23/2006  10:17 PM
Author:  Booa Number:  272 of 20070

Thank you. That is unbelievably and incredibly kind of you, but you are an incredibly kind person, so it's in keeping with your character.

----------------------------------------------------------

I should probably explain at this point that there are quite a number of Fools who would cheer at my death. I've been told that I have a superior attitude, I tell people what to do, and also have a nasty holier than thou streak. (The last comment led me to believe that a poster mixed me up with somebody else).

Um. Who? That's terrible. I think that anyone who would say those things has their own set of problems that keeps them from appreciating you. I would say that you don't let people pee on your leg and tell you it's raining, and that that's a *good* thing. Not everyone likes someone who stands up for herself and for others, though.

Believe me, I'm not always a nice person. But I try to improve.

You, on the other hand, are an admirable person.

Nancy

Well, I admire you, Nancy, and I would like to be like you when I grow up. :-) And I think you're a nice person.

--Booa

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us