The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Products & Services / Online Banking

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/with-the-new-emigrantdirects-web-site-upgrade-24400065.aspx

Subject:  Re: Emigrant's New Account No. & Direct Deposit Date:  7/28/2006  1:45 PM
Author:  Patzer Number:  21634 of 24361

With the new EmigrantDirect's web site upgrade, the account number has also changed. Does anyone know if this will impact direct deposits?

Thank you for jogging my memory on this issue! I had my former Emigrant account set up in HSBC for transfers. This may or may not work, but even if it works in transition there should be a point where the old account number stops working.

Just went to set up my Emigrant accounts in HSBC for transfers. I expect everything will go smoothly, and I'll be able to delete the old account number from the HSBC external accounts list. I'll let the board know if I hit any snags.

This isn't a huge deal (as long as I can log into all my acounts!), because I only use these links for on-demand transfers. I'd be a lot more concerned if I had a piece of my paycheck being direct deposited to Emigrant instead of using Emigrant's recurring transfers to move money from my checking account.

Patzer
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us