The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Sports / 77's Foolish House of Pigskin

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/quote-from-ravens-training-camp-24635877.aspx

Subject:  Quote from Ravens training camp Date:  9/27/2006  6:09 PM
Author:  JimZipCode Number:  51467 of 106195

I was in the waiting room of a physical therapist, and they had an old issue of The Sporting News. It was from July 21. So I was thumbing thru it: it had "training camp previews".

Included with each team's capsule, was a little Q&A with a player from that team. They were looking for camp texture type stuff, like who has the strangest eating habits or who's the worst roommate etc. Bart Scott was the player who answered the questions for the Ravens training camp preview. It's pretty funny. Bart Scott says:

Hardest worker: "Kelly Gregg. He's got energy all day. He's from the old school."

Worst roommate experience: "Terrell Suggs. He is young and doesn't go to sleep. He stays up all night, either playing PlayStation, talking on the phone or watching old movies."

Laziest Player: "Terrell Suggs. Let me repeat that. Terrell Suggs. He only gives you what he has to. There are no coverages, just blitzes. Man has the best job in America."

Most notorious curfew breaker: "I can't put that one out there. We'll just say he's an OG, an older guy with six years or more of experience."

Hmm. Is he referring to Edwin Mulitalo on that last one?
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us