The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Hidden Gems / HGS: CNS

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/yes-its-final-24951363.aspx

Subject:  Yes, it's final. Date:  12/19/2006  4:23 PM
Author:  MNgeorge Number:  758 of 766

Yes, it's final.

I was at the special CNS shareholders meeting this morning in Minneapolis as witness to it. I sat next to a doctor and his wife who were among the original investors. She was especially grateful that he talked her into the investment instead of a new kitchen.

There's usually not much to a special meeting like this one and generally not worth the time to attend, but I felt a need to go for two reasons. Following the formal meeting I thanked Marti Morfitt in person for her leadership of CNS and her shareholder friendly management style. I told her that there was a part of me that felt I should be wearing a black BreatheRight strip at the meeting in mourning for the loss of an excellent performing overweight position in each of two accounts (one IRA and one not – I was so hoping this closing might spill into January). I also found a representative of GSK at the meeting and expressed to him my New Year wish for GSK to have a very successful launch and run with CoregCR since I'm also over weighted in Flamel. He explained that he was just part of a “little” $8-billion division of GSK and didn't have anything to do with the pharma part. I trust that my good wishes will be forwarded to the right people.

Minnesota George

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us