The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Form 8332 Date:  2/7/2007  9:29 PM
Author:  DeltaOne81 Number:  91870 of 132878

But the problem, as posed in the OP, was that the custodial parent refused to sign, and there lies the problem.

The OP said the mother refused to sign a 8332, not that there was no signature on the initial child support agreement. If there was a signature on the initial agreement that specified this (as well as that other information), I would think you can go with that.

But if thats not the case, then I wouldn't have any reason to argue with Phil.

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us