The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Learning to Invest / Where to Learn about Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/it-is-a-very-interesting-hobby-my-only-problem-is-25151997.aspx

Subject:  Re: Greetings, Fool! Date:  2/9/2007  11:49 AM
Author:  dgmsf Number:  6 of 95

It is a very interesting hobby. My only problem is losing track of time while on the computer. One link leads me to another, and another, and aacckk - I'm late to pick up the kids from school.

Hi Ftlaudinvestor

I ditto what you said about this being a very interesting hobby. I am 50 years old and just finding interest in taking control of some of some of our investing. We have a financial investor that we have had for years, but haven't been really happy with the returns. My husband works too many hours with our own business to have any time. I also work full time, but with older children find that I have more time and interest in the subject. My background has been completely out of the finance area and therefore have NO KNOWLEDGE of how or where to start. I appreciate the information and will look forward to hearing more. I just joined HG about 7mos ago and have been "lurking" around these boards to see what I can learn. I didn't join PD for the same reason you meantioned - too much complicated information. Guess I'll find out in time what I like or don't with all of your help. Does anyone know anything about "CDC" (China)?

Thanks, dg
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us