The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: tutoring and taxes Date:  2/15/2007  5:13 PM
Author:  2gifts Number:  92200 of 132797

And don't forget that being self-employed makes you eligible for other types of IRA's such as a Keogh, a solo 401k, a SEP and a SIMPLE. I highly recommend that you take advantage of these to help save for your retirement.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us