The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Global Gains / GGM: Special Event

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/thanks-i-look-forward-to-hearing-more-about-this-25599220.aspx

Subject:  Re: another live Q&A today? Date:  6/18/2007  12:37 PM
Author:  topspincharlie Number:  87 of 111

Thanks! I look forward to hearing more about this company. Do you have a link for the video?

I have one or two more question for the team that just came back from the trip. First, are there any idiosynchrasies of the places you visited that would could lead to misinterpretation? For example, when someone in Japan smiles and says "yes" to a business proposition, an American could mistakenly think they have a deal when all they are really saying is "I see" or "I understand." Did you come across anything like this in your travels?

Second, did you ever feel like you were in danger in any of the cities you went to?

Thank you to all the GG team for all the work and energy you guys put in to this. It really must be a labor of love because you give so much more than you could possibly be receiving in return.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us