The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Food & Drink / BBQ, Art of, Fun(ky), The

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hello-to-everyone-26127618.aspx

Subject:  Hello to Everyone Date:  11/24/2007  9:30 PM
Author:  blueberryhill Number:  43610 of 84798

I have missed you....

I guess I should save this for a "good morning address" but I have missed you guys and gals so much that I thought I would just pop in right now with a "hello to everyone" and let you know I have been to hell and back and may be going again. Bad trips let me just tell you that.

I have been in the hospital three times in this months time period. Thanksgiving was held by my son in my hospital room. He is such a sweet
heart. He came to the room carrying a picnic basket and immediately
started setting up. He brought China, silver etc. then came the dinner. My eyes tear up every time I think about it. Ok no more on that.

I am sure all of you would like to know what is wrong with me and why
I haven't been posting. I wish I had enough answers to answer one of your questions but I don't. I have a bad liver problem and NO I do not drink, not a drop except for the non alcoholic types. I will, I think, know what is going to happen to me sometime next week. Then and if I feel able to get on the computer will let you know. For right now though, I can say...... I have been one sick old lady and thought I was dying more than once.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving, I gave thanks for all of you and especially for my sweet boy (man!! but he will always be my boy).

I will try to shout a good morning but if I don't its because this is the first night at home in my bed in a while and I might just lounge around LOL

Blue (who cries easily lately .... have missed my friends something awful) hugs to you all!
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us