The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fool Community Help Desk / The Feste Award

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hey-lets-not-forget-that-joe-also-posts-to-a-26274540.aspx

Subject:  Re: Averagjoe for Feste Date:  1/11/2008  6:22 PM
Author:  BobbysPapa Number:  3227 of 4296

Hey, let's not forget that Joe also posts to a wider variety of websites than just HURL. I've encountered him on the photography board, the gardening board, occasionally on the BBQ board, and I am sure there are others. I don't have time right now to look them up, but I know his talents are not limited to male entertainment. Once, when I was trying to come up with a way to create and print a for sale ad for a car I owned, and couldn't figure out how to do it with the limited tools I have at my disposal, he came out of the blue and offered to make up a nice ad if I emailed him the pics and info. The ad looked great, and I learned a bit more about imaging software.

As far as linking to his own website, so does Bill Ford over on the BBQing board (not that I am trying to rat him out) and it definitely adds to the information available on that board, and makes it much easier to find things discussed on the board in the past than to try to search through all thoses posts.

Joe has my vote........

Mike in NJ
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us