The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: roth conversion and then recharacterization Date:  2/19/2008  10:29 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  98875 of 131086

Does anyone know what forms/lines I should fill out to make my situation clear on my tax return?

See the instructions for Form 8606. The numbers on the 1099-R's are fine.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us