The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / It's Earnings That Count

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hi-hewitt-i-checked-this-out-after-someone-else-26443962.aspx

Subject:  Re: The Thomas Nogales Report Date:  3/5/2008  4:34 PM
Author:  bpteach Number:  1449 of 1817

Hi Hewitt, I checked this out after someone else posted a link on another board. After clicking on the link and reading the article I came away with the impression that the guy was a kook. I may be totally off base, but that was my impression. I guess several things came to my mind - the format didn't look professional, he went from one thing to another very quickly with some points seemingly lacking in facts. It just gave me a sleazy impression. If someone mentions depression, then they had better have a lot of evidence, and it just seemed like a lot of ranting to me. Not that I am saying it can't or won't happen. On the contrary, I think it very well could happen(I am pessimestic by nature). I consider myself just a novice investor here in the TMF world, but that being said, I know a million times more than the average American citizen. Hell, I read your book, and you are a rocket scientist compared to me, but I just had a bad feeling after reading the article. Is he really legit ? What do you think about what he said ? I would appreciate any insight you might offer.

Thanks, Bob
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us