The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  ROTH CONVERSIONS Date:  3/10/2008  1:34 PM
Author:  013138 Number:  12584 of 22292

At age 70-1/2, can I use my required distribution from my regular IRA, on which I will pay taxes, as a conversion to my ROTH?
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us