The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Filing childrens return separately Date:  3/14/2008  5:53 PM
Author:  chrip Number:  99467 of 132661

How much would her reduced standard deduction be (or how do I find out?).
Thanks again.

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us