The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: College expenses and PACT Date:  4/14/2008  8:40 PM
Author:  bear315 Number:  100344 of 128043

I'm assuming that if a distribution was taken from a state PACT (529) Plan a 1099-Q should have been received for that money?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us