The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments


Subject:  Re: Bonds good place for temporary return? Date:  10/28/2008  8:37 PM
Author:  Rayvt Number:  25015 of 36670

BIL if you must buy something---for example in an IRA.

Otherwise, just do ACH transfers to Etrade MM account, or HSBC or FNBO or other similar online bank accounts.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us