The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/2828quothidey-ho-piglets-hows-this-for-on-27273521.aspx

Subject:  Re: Happy Days Are Here Again Date:  12/15/2008  6:07 PM
Author:  telegraph Number:  433480 of 888931

2828:"Hidey Ho piglets! How's this for on topic, i even have a reference to an eatery tele eats at. IHOP too. No bacon though, although i didn't read the whole article because it was making me hungry. I'm making cous cous tonite with chicken and other stuff, the things i have to do to make the golden goose happy. I know, i have very little."

My one club meets at the IHOP in Garland every first Tues of the month...so I go...and order...last time had the 'heart healthy' omelet.....made with egg beaters, spinach and tomatoes...good.....

I did pig out at the Ham Radio Club Sat breakfast this past Saturday..at a breakfast place...had a meat lovers omelet..all the bad stuff..and two slices of wheat toast....

Tonight it is off to the Great Wall Chinese Buffet..senior night.....$7 with tax.....

Went to the Golden Corral all you can eat place last Friday night..after I saw the latest Bond movie...Quantum of Solace........not that great.....too many explosions, car chases with millions of rounds of ammo fired......no intelligence to speak of.....(human kind)....

Saw another movie today..another thread...

t.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us