The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks C / Celera

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/09-annual-mtg-questions-27672738.aspx

Subject:  '09 Annual Mtg. questions? Date:  5/11/2009  5:41 PM
Author:  jclawsonPHN Number:  36496 of 36502

I will be attending the annual shareholder's mtg. coming up on 5/20. I have never attended one before, I'm a relatively new investor, though I have been looking to attend one. I just haven't owned stock in a company that resides near me. From my understanding there is usually a limited Q & A at the end of the meeting. If that is the case then I am planning on asking some questions (still putting some appropriate ones together), and/or speaking with some of the executives.

I'm posting this ahead of time to invite anyone to submit possible questions for me to relay to the executives and I'll do my best to post their responses, as acurately as possible. Even if nobody has any questions for me I will post my questions and their answers here. I'm quite excited, this will be my first venture into investment research other than reading/posting on TMF and reading analyzing financials and news reports. Wish me luck!

JJ
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us