The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Birds of a Feather / Overseas Investing in US Market


Subject:  Re: Getting ready for a potential move Date:  7/18/2009  8:53 AM
Author:  Blackduff Number:  650 of 677

If you have any educational expertise for teach English, make sure you bring any documents. I'm not sure about mainland China but Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan allow foreigners to work teaching English.

Bring a decent Chinese~English dictionary. Finding something suitable can be hard within China.

Enjoy your trip and I hope it lasts forever.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us