The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: TAX ON CARS Date:  7/20/2009  7:50 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  106528 of 129994

When you register the car, your county/state will charge "use tax" ie sales tax.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us