The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Commercially-zoned property 4 residence/busi Date:  2/3/2010  4:54 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  108889 of 129771

You need a lawyer for the legal questions and an accountant for the tax questions. Don't skimp on these essential start-up costs. You'll pay at least double to get out of messes you DIY into.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us