The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Roth conversion - capital gains Date:  3/8/2010  2:46 PM
Author:  RBMunkin Number:  109450 of 131381

"you have to pay tax on the entire amount of the IRA conversion, not just capital gains."

Yes, I'm sure you are right. My mind is slipping!

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us