The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099-MISC form Date:  6/27/2010  6:54 PM
Author:  brucedoe Number:  110617 of 129380

You should remember that there is an office in the IRS called the Taxpayer Advocacy office. If worse comes to worse, I would go to the nearest office and give them a copy of everything. If they take your case, you are probably home free except getting the $2,000 apparently owed you.

They did wonders for me when the Philadephia IRS office got off the track.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us