The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Roth Elgible? Date:  1/8/2011  11:16 AM
Author:  codger41 Number:  68153 of 98940

My son and daughterinlaw earn more than the maximum allowed to contribute to a Roth IRA. They both have 401Ks at work. Can they contribute to Nondeductible IRAs and immediately convert the IRAs to Roth IRAs? If so, can they make a 2010 contribution by April 15, 2011?
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us