The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/in-reviewing-all-the-responses-to-my-initial-29096938.aspx

Subject:  Re: Mortgage Deduction Date:  2/11/2011  9:03 AM
Author:  gsgreen Number:  112206 of 130169

In reviewing all the responses to my initial question, it looks like everyone is essentially on the same page. Wonder of wonders, this must be part of the tax code that is pretty well cut and dried :)

As a note, there are no zoning issues in regards to campers and/or trailers here. We're talking a very large county that is very rural and very thinly populated with over 50% being national park/forest and/or reservation land. Basically, there ain't nobody to complain even if there is some obscure county code. Heck, we're so rural we're even allowed to self inspect and re-certify on our tri-annual septic inspection and re-certification. That is, as soon as they pass a rule actually requiring the said inspection and re-certification.

Thanks to everyone. My concern had been that I was missing something that the person who was coaching me knew and I didn't. Based on everyone's replies, I wasn't.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us