The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Computers, Phones & Internet / Help with this STUPID computer!

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/thank-you-very-much-to-both-of-you-for-replying-29155500.aspx

Subject:  Re: Unfortunate Passing Date:  3/8/2011  9:44 AM
Author:  gridert Number:  171206 of 202146

Thank you very much to both of you for replying and Donna for sending me an email.

It's still just so hard to believe he's gone. Everything is exactly where he left it. It's like he just went on a random, sudden vacation and he's going to walk back in the door, but we know he won't.

I know he didn't post all the time on here, but I just wanted to inform. And I hope you guys will keep solving lots of computer issues because he always enjoyed doing it, whether it was here, with me or my family, or anyone who needed help with a computer.

And, I guess the last thing I'll post here on his behalf is that I really just hope all of you will think a little more about your health after this, and if you dad is still with us, give him a huge hug, because I can honestly say that you really never know when it might be the end.

-Christopher A. Grider
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us