The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: How we raise our children Date:  3/22/2011  11:41 AM
Author:  MetroChick Number:  301486 of 312777

Staying in state OR making a plan to obtain residency in the state you want to go to college in is a strategy to consider.

For the residency option - one needs to verify what the college considers "residency" since at some colleges just having an off-campus apartment for a year or more does not qualify.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us